OCTOBER 1, 2015—The Report of the Auditor General of Alberta—October 2015
will be released on Tuesday, October 6 at 10 a.m. via the office’s website (www.oag.ab.ca
). It will include the results of the following:
Stand-alone systems auditing—New audits
- Innovation and Advanced Education
- For-profit and Cost Recovery Ventures at Post-secondary Institutions
- IT System Implementation at Olds College
Stand-alone systems auditing—Follow-up audits
- Environment and Parks—Managing Water Act Partnerships and Regulatory Activities
- Health—Alberta Health Services—Managing Healthcare Waste Materials
- Innovation and Advanced Education—IT Governance, Strategic Planning and Project Management at Athabasca University
- Treasury Board and Finance—Air Transportation Services Program
Financial statements and performance measures auditing
- Results of the audits of all government departments, boards, agencies, commissions and related organizations.
We also include a report on the office’s performance—OAG Results Analysis 2015.
Mr. Saher will be available via teleconference on Tuesday afternoon starting at 1:30 p.m. to discuss the report’s contents. Media can participate by dialing 1.888.231.8189, conference ID 53417428. You will be greeted by a conference operator who will ask you for the conference ID, your name, affiliation and phone number. To ask a question, press *1. To exit the question queue, press #. All questions and responses will be heard by all participants. Media are encouraged to dial in 15 minutes early to ensure participation. One-on-one interviews will be accommodated after the teleconference as time permits. These should be booked in advance by contacting the office’s communications director.
MLAs and government staff who are interested in listening to the briefing as it occurs are asked to contact OAG Communications in advance to obtain a separate teleconference number and conference ID. Do not use the media line.